Yyyeeeaaahhh… I have a lot of these. >_>
Sinus and topical:
ALL THE THINGS!
- Grass, trees, pollen. If it’s a plant, I’m allergic.
- Note: I am that person who sniffs the flowers and has a sneezing fit anyway because I’m going to stop and smell the damn roses!
- Some molds.
- Cats and dogs.
- Is owned by multiple cats, allergies be damned.
- Anything floral scented. This stuff wreaks havoc on my skin, and I will break out in hives or eczema. It also causes my sinuses to swell up.
- I had to leave the holiday festivities early because the trash bags we were stuffing wrapping paper into were scented.
- Latex. In addition to a mild allergic reaction, the smell makes me nauseous.
- Adhesives, only some, but my skin will slough off and become irritated.
- Cephalosporins – Keflex
- Tylenol allergy and sinus
- Yeah, ironic-ish. It’s a bonding agent that I have trouble with.
- Again, a bonding agent. I’m not allergic to eggs.
- Beans are in a lot of processed foods.
These are all things I have an actual allergy to, meaning my immune system gets involved. Vs. an intolerance where the offending substance causes irritation. I have many intolerances, mostly to foods, that mainly cause a flare-up in my IBS symptoms.