Hmm. That’s tough. I don’t have a single favorite food, so I’ll list my top 5.
- Pizza! Sans tomato sauce because the acid bothers my GERD and IC.
- Cheese! I cannot do sharp/aged cheese, but I do love a good brie, mild cheddar, and smoked gouda.
- Dark Chocolate, enough said.
- Hashbrowns, chips, french fries. Mmmm potatoes.
- Red Radishes. They aren’t great for my GERD, IC, or IBS but I will still eat them on occasion because I love them so much.
My diet is somewhat odd because I have to eat, or not eat, specific things to avoid flares of some of my health issues. Mainly the GERD, IC, and IBS.
GERD – Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
IC – Interstitial Cystitis
IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome