A fellow blogger, Kim who writes I tripped over a Stone, shared that she was nominated to do this blog challenge, and nominated anyone who wanted to join in.
I’ve been staring at spreadsheets and creating newsletters for long enough that my brain needs a break. I even took a nap today, but still tired. Blah!
How it works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the eleven questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate eleven bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create eleven original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
Eleven facts about me:
- I wear the mantle of Crazy Cat Lady with pride, and like most cat people, there are more photos of my furbabies on my phone than anything else. I’m the human to 5 cats.
- I am a huge geek/nerd. My house is full of collectibles! Mainly comic books, sci-fi, and fantasy. There is a Millenium Flacon in my kitchen and a Tie-fighter in my living room. Thor’s hammer is sitting next to my Pip-Boy box.
- I love dark chocolate, Marrons Glaces, pizza, cheese, and mints.
- I make seriously good lobster mac and cheese, among other things. I enjoy cooking and baking, and do a lot of special foods for the people I know with food allergies and sensitivities. I keep a list of all my friends’ and family’s food allergies and sensitivities in an excel spreadsheet.
- Hats! Hats! Hats!
- I want to make webcomics and write stories. I’m taking online drawing classes.
- I’ve taught myself several skills such as crochet, baking, photography, and doll wig making. I have way too many hobbies. I plan to sell the dolls wigs for mulah.
- I literally have a wall of board/card games.
- I’m a tea snob.
- I collect art.
- I’m working on a Bachelor’s Degree in IT – Project management.
“Take eleven photographs that will help us understand what you blog about and post them! There is no right or wrong way to do this. You can write explanations or not. It is all up to you! Help us learn about your purpose!” – Kim
Ok, so I ended up with 12 photos. 😉
If you are somehow still with me, I nominate you to do this also!
Your mission, should your choose to accept it.
Make eleven memes about your life and what you blog about. Travel, chronic illness, food, art, whichever.
Here’s my example.